At CREATE our mission is to provide quality Arts Education in a nurturing environment. It is important to us that Children and Adults of all ages feel rewarded for their artistic endeavors. As such, we reserve the right to remove or re-direct any disruptions from our classes or open studio.
To help us in this endeavor, the following policies are in effect for our open studio and all classes:
- Playroom ettiquite includes: wearing socks, using 'inside voices', kind words, and no toy throwing of any kind.
- Discounted tuition rates are based upon a session commitment. Should the monthly payment option be desired, a credit card will be kept on file and automatically charged at the first of each month for the number of classes in that month. A 5 day grace period will be given for those who wish to pay via alternative methods.
- To be elligable for make-up classes, we must receive a cancellation with a 24 hour notice. Make-up classes must be during our regularly scheduled classes, and take place within 2 weeks of the missed class. No refunds or tuition credits will be given for missed classes.
- Make-up classes are to be scheduled through the CREATE office, not the teachers.
- Every effort will be made to accomodate parent requests for classes, and we will do our absolute best to make sure that each student is correctly placed. Sewing students must be a minimum of 6 years old, and art students 4 years old. The kid crafting classes and open studio have no minimum age requirement.
- Tuition fees are non-transferrable.
- Each second child enrolled in a CREATE class will receive a 10% sibling discount on class tuition.
- If a child is asked to sit out a class due to disruptive behaviors, or re-directed to another activity, no refund or make-up class will be given.